Jump To Navigation

Establishment of Paternity, Custody, Visitation and Child Support

When parents were never married, paternity should be adjudicated, and custody, visitation and child support will be established, as well. That may be the only way the non-custodial parent, usually the father, will be awarded visitation.

To file a divorce, modification of a divorce decree, or a paternity action in Huntsville or the surrounding areas, contact me at 256-533-3335 or by email using the online form.

Tell Us About Your Case:

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Contact Information


Rachel Murphy Morgan, Attorney at Law
509 Madison Street SE
Huntsville, Alabama 35801
Phone: 256-533-3335
Fax: 256-512-9910
Map and Directions

I Accept Credit Cards

Visa | Mastercard